1. One last ride: Before bidding Pawnee farewell, the gang must complete one last task together: repairing a broken swingset on a playground.
2. Harvest festival: Leslie deals with a Wamapoke tribal leader who is threatening to put a curse on the Harvest Festival; April is upset with Andy; Ann gets some romantic advice.
3. Moving up: Ben, Leslie and Chris go to San Francisco for a National Parks conference; Tom opens his restaurant; Leslie is faced with a decision.
4. Summer Catalog: Leslie plans a picnic lunch for Ron and former directors of the Parks Department; Tom poses for the cover of the summer events catalog.
5. London: Leslie travels to London to accept an award; Tom hunts down a businessman; Ann and Chris take their relationship to the next level.
6. Doppelgangers: Pawnee Parks employees are paired up with their Eagleton counterparts; Chris and Ben work on an accounting project together; Ann divulges her plans.
7. Andy and April’s big fancy party: April and Andy have a dinner party; Ben turns to Leslie for career advice; Ann goes to a singles party.
8. The debate: Leslie faces Bobby Newport in a televised debate; Ann, Tom and Chris man the media spin room; Ron works to save a party for Leslie’s donors.
9. Two funerals: Leslie helps Tom prepare for a big evening; April and Ben conduct interviews; Donna and Andy assist Ron with a life change.
10. Fluoride: Leslie tries to tackle some of her goals, such as hosting an event with the Indianapolis Colts and adding fluoride to Pawnee’s drinking water; Chris and Ron build cribs together.